A LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT SAFEGUARDS YOUR FUTURE.
- Appoint and empower people you trust to act as Attorneys and make decisions on your behalf.
- Save your loved ones time and thousands of pounds making a retrospective Deputyship application to the Court of Protection.
- Enforce legally binding conditions and restrictions on those making decisions on your behalf.
- Ensure decisions can be made immediately after you become incapacitated.
- Ensure your loved ones can access vital bank accounts/funds.
- Spare yourself and your loved ones unnecessary distress.