FUNERAL COSTS CONTINUE TO RISE HIGHER THAN ANNUAL UK INFLATION.
You might be surprised to hear that, while the average cost of a funeral in 2004 was £1,920, today the same funeral costs £3,693. At this rate, the average cost of a funeral could be over £6,700 in 2025, and over £12,200 in 2035.
Do you want to protect your Estate and your loved ones from these rising costs, and secure your ideal funeral at today’s prices? Do you want to have control over the formalities of your funeral service?
Working in partnership with the UK’s leading pre-paid funeral plan providers, we offer a variety of different funeral plans and payment options to suit your needs.
- Better financial option than depositing money into a low interest savings account to pay for future funeral costs.
- Better financial option than an insurance policy, which you keep paying into until you die, with no guarantee that it will cover the cost of your funeral.
- Providers are registered and regulated by The National
Association for Pre-paid Funeral Plans and The Funeral
- No age restrictions or medicals, and acceptance is guaranteed.
- Flexibility to choose and create your ideal
funeral, whatever your needs.
- Pay in full or by instalments with low monthly payments.
- Fully paid for and secured at today’s prices, regardless of future price increases.
- Money is held in a solid, stable, and secure independent Trust for its protection and future growth.
- No hidden extras or
additional administration charges for loved ones to deal with.
- Loved ones are spared the emotional and financial burden of organising your funeral, with all the decisions and problems this can entail, at a time when they can least cope.